Sunday 27 April 2008

Sexism and Paedophilia is funny

I use StumbleUpon quite regularly when I'm looking to procrastinate. It comes up with some quality websites. However, whilst strolling around recently on it, I came across this webpage that seemed to endorse sexism and paedophilia.

Exhibit A:

















I know. It's awful. Let's belittle the whole issue by saying that only ugly 'bitches' (don't get me started on the usages of that word) care about it. Well, it's true to some extent, though I know there are many, many gorgeous feminists. A lot of 'hot' women are indoctrinated from an early age to believe they are there for the convenience and entertainment of men.

Speaking of early ages, that 'motivational' picture was followed directly by this, for which I have no words:

No comments: